Bitcoin Press Release: ARK is happy to announce another huge achievement, with the release of the much awaited ARK Mobile Wallet. Packed full of exciting and streamlined features, the wallet looks set to bring about the widespread adoption of the ARK ecosystem.
This is a press release provided by Bitcoin PR Buzz
You can now vote for a delegate, send ARK, or just check your balance straight from the palm of your hand. No sync needed, just open the app and conduct your business. The mobile wallet is a hybrid application (using the same codebase for Android and iOS which helps with coordinated development).
Created using Ionic framework and ARK’s TypeScript API to interact with the network via your mobile phone, anytime, anywhere, the ARK wallet is streamlined and will change the way we send ARK for life! The wallet is still in a Beta version so you might encounter some quirks and bugs while checking it out. Give it a spin and please provide feedback so ARK can improve the wallet in upcoming releases!
- Import your existing passphrase (import by QR feature or write/paste your passphrase).
- Generate a new passphrase.
- Encrypt access to your profile with a custom 6 digit PIN (AES256+PBKDF2).
- Most transaction types are available: send, receive, vote, unvote, register a delegate.
- Connects to both mainnet and devnet.
- Option for additional profiles (separate profiles for different addresses or networks).
- Option to add contacts and easily transact with them.
- Total balance of your combined ARK addresses.
- Wallet backup — input your selected PIN to decrypt your wallet and gain view of your private data.
- Change PIN — if you want to change your encryption/decryption PIN you can easily do so.
- Clear Data — you can clear all your data from the phone (note: this will also delete all of your wallets so if you haven’t yet you should make a backup!).
- Overview of network status with an option to change peer.
- Current market value, along with weekly movements.
- Support for showing data in different FIAT currencies.
Setting up the Wallet for Android
Download the App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ark.wallet.mobile
Or go to Google Play store from your mobile wallet and search for ‘Mobile ARK’ — install. Requires Android 4.1+ to work.
Setting up the Wallet for IOS:
- Install Ionic View – Test Ionic Apps
- Open and click the eye at the bottom
- Enter the ID 0894ffa2 and “View App”
This is currently a workaround as we are still waiting on approval from Apple (they are very strict with finance and cryptocurrency apps). When we get final approval for the iOS App store we’ll let you know via social channels. The QR scanner is also not compatible with ‘Ionic View — Test Ionic Apps’ so it won’t work on iOS.
The Future of the Wallet
In the upcoming months ARK will polish up the mobile wallet with input from ARKs community developers and users. They also aim to integrate:
- Ledger Nano S support via On-the-Go (OTG) cable/adapter.
- Dark theme.
- Adding an option to add custom network types (eg. your own ARK-based chain or for instance Kapu, Blockpool, …) just from 1 IP address — use ARK wallet for any current or future ARK based blockchain project!
- Ability to allow your fingerprint to act as a PIN to unlock your wallet (optional of course).
- Notifications of receiving transactions.
- Adding more localizations (you’ll be able to help in this regards to get ARK mobile wallet translated into your local language).
- Saving your generated passphrase to .PDF.
Visit the Website: https://ark.io/
Read the Blog: https://blog.ark.io/
Check out Ionic Apps: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ionic-view-test-ionic-apps/id1271789931?mt=8
Contact Name: Travis Walker
Contact Email: email@example.com
ARK is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest
About Bitcoin PR Buzz
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 5 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin Press Release. Click here for more information about Bitcoin PR
Image via ARK
This is a paid press release, provided by Bitcoin PR Buzz. Bitsonline is not responsible for the products and or services of this company and its clients. This article contains links to third-party websites. Bitsonline is not responsible for the content on those websites.