BankLedger.com Will Fork Dash, New Coin to Be Called SAFE
The BankLedger.com team has announced it will fork the Dash blockchain on Jan. 20th 2018 — and launch a new coin called “SAFE” on exchanges from Jan. 7th to 10th. Please read on for more detailed information about the project.
This is a press release provided by BitKan
Why Fork Dash?
There is a greater room for improvement in Dash’s privacy protection technology, and blockchain privacy protection has always been one of the BankLedger’s main goals (original project name: DNC Space).
This blockchain privacy protection technology can be made available for other applications, such as payments, chat, voting, and asset distribution.
SAFE will also replace the token “DNC2” and the Vote Chain in the application. BankLedger will focus on only one cryptocurrency, which will help to increase market cap and users’ holdings.
SAFE: Project Vision
To be the world’s largest, and most secure, private cryptocurrency payment and application platform.
The SAFE platform will offer secure and immediate payments, added security for asset issuance and management by issuing tokens on the DNC base, safe chat, investment (original voting chain), and other applications.
To attract clients who are interested in Dash, Monero, Zcash, and other privacy-oriented digital currencies – allowing them to socialize and distribute assets safely.
- Project founder: Shentu Qingchun
- Co-founder: Xiaoqiang TU, Ting ZHOU, Min GUO
- Team members: About 30 technicians of BankLedger.com
- Project consultants: Xiaosong HUA, Yuan YAO, Yingfei LI, Wenjie ZHAI, Jiawei QU, Junking GENG, Fang YU.
A. Ten Exchanges:
B. Five mining pools:
C. Two wallet service providers:
D. Continued growth of cooperation partners:
Details of implementation plan:
1. Launch on Exchanges from Jan. 7th to 10th
2. SAFE to officially fork on Jan. 20th
3. From March to July 2018: DNC2 clients and voting chains will be moved to DNC3; token maintenance on DNC2 and voting chains will gradually be ceased. Further details to be announced at the end of January.
4. From March to December: The team will distribute SAFE to Dash and Monero holders.
E. Other specifications:
- Total number of tokens: 40 million
- 20% will be given to original Dash coin owners: 8 million
- 27.5% will be given as mining rewards: 11 million
- 10% will be given to the team: 4 million
- 15% will be used as market promotion: 6 million
- 20% will be used to exchange for clients of DNC2 and Vote Chain: 8 million
- 7.5%< will be sent to Dash and Monero holders.
In the future, BankLedger will focus on SAFE, so as to improve its applications and increase the number of users, shape a new DNC ecosystem, and sincerely welcome other teams to join and construct the DNC ecosystem.
Images via BitKan, BankLedger
This is a paid press release provided by BitKan. Bitsonline is not responsible for the products and/or services of this company or its clients. This press release contains links that lead to third-party websites. Bitsonline is not responsible for the content on those websites.