Press Release: Multi-currency payment platform Globcoin is planning to have an ICO in January (pre-ICO with 70% bonus from 8th to 12th, ICO from 13th to 31 st). The ICO will serve in providing additional funds for developing the current platform and making it available to a larger community of users.
This is a paid press release provided by Globcoin.
What Is Globcoin?
Globcoin is a fintech company which created a multi-currency payment platform that will enable anyone to make purchases and transactions with fiat currencies in a secure, cheap and fast way.
The platform creates a stable, safe and liquid digital currency linked to a basket of currencies from the 15 biggest economies in the world and 5% Gold. These currency baskets are portfolios of selected currencies which have different weightings. The use of a currency basket has been commonly used to minimise the effects of currency fluctuations.
For 5 years the company has been trading currency baskets for large clients on traditional foreign exchange markets and now they will provide this service to the general public.
Based on the Ethereum blockchain technology, this solution will enable everyone to access a service which was one reserved to a few privileged market participants. Aside from the aforementioned blockchain technology, Globcoin also relies on the following Group Structure:
- Reserve Currency Solutions (RCS SA) established since 2012 in Zug, – which is used to make and improve managed currency products such as Global Reserve Currency.
- OptimInvest – is a currency manager and a regulated member of the OARG (Organisme d’Autorégulation des Gérants de patrimoine). It has the task of offering advisory mandates for large clients which have ties to the world of currency.
- G GLOBCOIN Ltd., created in 2016,this company markets one of the first multi-currency e-wallets linked to a multi-currency Platinum Mastercard that provides its owner an access to interbank foreign exchange rates and free instant peer-to-peer transactions in most of the world’s available currencies. Based in London, its clients are business and individuals travellers and expatriates out of 32 countries.
Through RCS, Globcoin will use in the first phases a Dual Token Solution, therefore having two Ether Tokens:
- GCP is a Utility Token that was designed to support transactions on the platform and receive fees that cover the costs of the service.
- GLX is a token that has the function as a store of value, and it is linked to 15 of the most important fiat currencies in the world and gold. It is backed up 100% and at a ratio of 1 x 1. GCP tokens are needed when you want to issue and exchange GLX for fiat currency.
The Globcoin Team
Its team is split between their headquarters in UK and Switzerland, being a mix of experienced individuals in matters of finance and blockchain technology.
Helie d’Hautefort is the company’s co-founder and CEO, known for setting up the first European currency overlay manager and then selling it to BNP Paribas and turning it into a world leader with a revenue of over USD 23 million of AUM.
Bertrand Weisgerber, co-founder, has actively participated in large ventures, and started his own investment company which applied new technologies in the traditional finance sectors. He also created the TLS Contact, now a well-established visa application center.
About the ICO
Globcoin is planning to have an ICO in January (pre-ICO with 70% bonus from 8th to 12th, ICO from 13th to 31 st ). The ICO will serve in providing additional funds for developing the current platform and making it available to a larger community of users.
The GLX token will not be available at the Token Sale.
- Token name – GCP;
- GCP created per 1 Ether – 100;
- Minimum Ether to be collected (participants can claim a refund if this floor is not reached)-5,000;
- Maximum Ether (the token sales end if this cap is reached)- 150,000;
- Maximum Ether (the pre-sale ends if this cap is reached)- 30,000;
- Maximum number of tokens generated to crowdsale participants- 15 850 000 to 37.8%;
- Maximum number of tokens generated to pre-sale participants- 5 100 000 to 12.2%;
- Maximum number of tokens generated for future business development, and market expansion- 12 570 000 to 30%;
- Maximum number of tokens generated to team, adviser and early backers- 8 380 000 to 20%;
- Maximum number of GCP generated- 41 900 000 to 100%
Globcoin represents the future of tech financing, providing investors all around the world with flexibility, security and scalability.
Globcoin will be attending the following events: London Blockchain Week on January 18 – 19th; 6th North American Bitcoin Conference on January 18 -19th in Miami; Crypto Finance Conference on January 17-19th in St. Moritz, Switzerland; DC Blockchain Summit on March 6-8th, in Washington.
Find out more and contact Globcoin here:
Images via Globcoin
This is a paid press release provided by Globcoin. Bitsonline is not responsible for the products and/or services of this company or its clients. This press release contains links that lead to third-party websites. Bitsonline is not responsible for the content on those websites.